Lyrical SPECulation (put on your sunglasses, folks)

2 posts were split to a new topic: Man’s Best Friend lyrics

So I made a “Lyrics” category. Will break out some posts into separate topics (if it’s possible without breaking the flow of the discussion).

3 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Super Stupid lyrics

4 posts were split to a new topic: Sweat Band’s We Do It All Day Long lyrics

Add to the mix of puns and references to Bimibi Road, underwater fishing etc, the stories of George and Bootsy spending time fishing off the coast of Florida.
My Step Brother was visiting a local Marine park " The Miami Seaquarium" in the summer of 77 and saw George and Bootsy there which checks in about the time they were in south Florida fishing.
Funkentelechy was soon to drop so ( I’m speculating) most of that was done or close to it and if they were in Fishing/a little time off mode in 77 summer/ to fall surely some of the inspirations for the Motor Booty affair songs got worked in.
Bimini Road for sure. They quite literally could have seen it while in the area.

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: The end of Doo Doo Chasers

10 posts were split to a new topic: Rumpofsteelskin lyrics

4 posts were split to a new topic: Martial Law lyrics

https://youtu.be/eJXM2h0G01Y?t=316 this isn’t too important but listen closely at this part. i thought it was funny

Let’s all
Take a summer swim
It’s fall but
Take a summer swim

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Poo Poo Strut lyrics

Will close this topic. Please make new topics for specific tracks/subjects. :metal:t4:

1 Like