Parliament-Funkadelic Live 1976-1993 (4CD)

I think we should move the Tramps show uploads back to the original thread here: (Live at Tramps NY 1994 and 1995)

Sorry, I should have posted my Tramps request to the original thread and not here.
I have since found a Tramps 94 soundboard which may be/not be different from the WV version in the Tramps thread. Anyways, I’ll post the info there.
Many thanks for all the responses here and @Defeet for the 95 show.

1 Like

Moved it. :+1:t4:

I have all 3 of course. :grinning:

2 Likes

This gets filed under “I have too much crap”. I was searching for another title on my external drives when I came across a lossless UK - Sequel version of Live 1976-93 with artwork. I didn’t remember that I had this. Downloaded it in 2014. I didn’t think I had a lossless version so I purchased the cds recently and uploaded them. Anyway, my cds didn’t have the booklet and here it is.

Hi there. Just coming across this… also wondering if these recordings could be posted again? The 2 shows and then the UK and JP versions of 1972-1993 if anybody has…

Welcome to the forum @Real_Good! I got you covered. :wink:

New here also. Would be grateful if I could get these too!

Yes of course. Welcome!

1 Like

That’s the version that I have too, except it’s on cassette. I thought I had it on CD, but I got it mixed up with ‘Funk Um Agin…For The First Time’.

Hi there, I just joined the site so missed the boat on the previous links. I’m looking for the JP version of the 76-93 set. I currently have the US and UK in lossless. They all seem bit difficult to track down now so was thinking of collating everything in one big bundle and seed it for a bit

Any help with the Japanese records would be appreciated. Even more so if it/s lossless
Thanks

Got you covered. :wink: Welcome to the forum!