America Eats It's Young booklet anyone?

Anyone have a copy or pictures of the booklet that came with early copies of the album? Its got the lyrics on it.
Thanx

1 Like

I saw some pages of the booklet scanned not that long ago… whereabouts!?! dunno but I would recommend trying the Eddie Hazel. Facebook page first as imo they are on fiyah! And post the best in the way of archival images of all the pages I have joined so far. Good Luck!

Thanks. I had got a hold of it in the mid 90’s have no idea where it is now.

I think you’re referring to this one, right?

I don’t have the original America Eats It’s Young vinyl, but found the images on the net. Would be nice to see the other pages!

Yessss that is it. It has the lyrics to all the songs.

Oops just noticed this (flyer?) in my pics!

2 Likes

Nice thanx for posting that. I think I’ve seen it somewhere before is it a concert poster? That time period between AEIY and Cosmic Slop is the funk zone I am most fascinated with. Wish there was more about it available.

1 Like

Dope poster! Always funny to see “Parliament” not in it’s iconic font.

1 Like

Nice one! I thought it was a concert poster since James Wesley Jackson is printed on it. But then I saw that it also says written by GC and Bernie. So maybe it’s an ad from a magazine.

1 Like

I had never seen it like that.
Cobwebs = Blown.
A most excellent post!

1 Like

The booklet is a true grail. I have never seen one physically, but i have a full pdf scan somewhere. Not sure if I can find it, let’s see…

2 Likes

Yes someone posted the whole thang over at the old onenation p-funk board room years ago.

I saw them on the (awesome!) Eddie Hazel fb page hopefully the link below will go straight there if not they are easy to find, just look in the “photos”…

2 Likes

Damn @MrSuperNobody!! That’s amazing! Thanks for sharing that link (and thanks of course to whoever has that fb account :grin:).

1 Like

Thought I’ll post them here as well :slight_smile: (asked and it was cool). I really like the “Funkadelic Facts”, it describes such a short and interesting period.

6 Likes

Hmm, is there a page for If You Don’t Like The Effect?

1 Like

Don’t know. But another thing that hit me when thinking about if some pages were missing. Since I think this booklet were stapled together, the number of pages should be a multiple of four… right? In that case, two pages are missing.

1 Like

This just in!

5 Likes

Damn! :star_struck: Ok, now I’m jealous.

1 Like

Boot-Z Collins - I don’t think I have ever seen his name with that spelling. Right now I wish he would’ve kept it like that :star::guitar: Also that booklet is superawesome!

2 Likes