The Parliaments - You're Not Hurting Him (You're Hurting Me)

Here’s another for the unobtainable list:

Oh, wow. I think this was added very recently, because I don’t remember seeing this before. It’s listed as owned by one person, that’s probably the one who added the listing. Maybe I’ll message them

It was added on discogs 4 years ago :slightly_smiling_face: . Would be so great if they could release it!

Here’s the video where they talk about it:

2 Likes

I see what you mean - we’ll never hear more than those 15 seconds of the song - he is the only person with a copy in existence. Does that mean the guy in the video is discogs user IllTalBeats (who submitted this release)? Or is he marcel_visser from the soulfuldetroit forums? Or is he both?

That’s Arno Konings in the video above (IllTalBeats on discogs is somebody else). Marcel Visser is another person :slight_smile: .

Marcel and Arno both worked on the book George Clinton and P-Funk together. Marcel is in the second video in that topic.

Hmm, ok, gotcha. being that you’re supposed to have the release in your hands when adding it, IllTalBeats must personally know Arno.

(just noticed Arno is a member of Octavepussy)

Yeah that’s Arno from Octavepussy.

I don’t think the user IllTalBeats had this release. IllTalBeats refers to this post at soulfuldetroit.com and submitted the wrong format (7" instead of 10"). So I think that user just got the info from soulfuldetroit.

A while back, Arno had it for sale on discogs. But he took it down. Don’t remember for how much, but it was a lot. :dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

haha yes I know…glad I kept it :smile:

2 Likes

“would be nice if it got released”…well working on it as we speak :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Excellent! I’ll pre-order it as soon as it’s possible. :wink:

Welcome to the forum @Arno_Konings!

5 Likes

I wanted to check in and see if this was still something that may be released on the horizon? I have been wanting to hear it for awhile so this announcement has had me excited. Thanks!

1 Like

2024 100% sure!! on regrooved records!

4 Likes

Yes! Thanks for the update! Definitely looking forward to that!

1 Like

Welcome Arno, you are a fantastic resource for this page.

4 Likes