The old One Nation Board Room

The members’ introduction topic got me thinking about that old One Nation Board Room. To refresh your memories, I added three versions of it below :grinning:

Were any of you there on the old board? @Dan.Wooridge, I know you where there. Is that you in the first pic?

2 Likes

I was there too! I remember Dan from there…

Hi! J-Thang here. Yep I was on that forum just about every day. I was (assistant?) moderator for the last 2-3 years before it folded.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I see your name in the first two images. :grin: :metal:t5:

1 Like

There was a lot of deep knowledge on that board that I’m sad is gone forever…

2 Likes

I spent plenty of times on those old boards. I was really upset when the last one went down.

1 Like

I spent plenty of times on those old boards. I was really upset when the last one went down.

Nobody was more upset than me! What the owner of the server did to me messed me up for a while! All that knowledge flushed down the toilet. Like a library burning down and I had no way to put out the fire. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I was there, too. Miss the old Boardroom. We had some serious characters, but there was a lot of useful information shared as well. I used to post under b. thomas.

I see a lot of familiar names here: @Loc, @swang, etc. I think I’ll pull up a chair and stay a while.

Thanks,

-Dr. Spankatronix

3 Likes

Damn! That’s why this got automatic backups, so we can spin it back up again if something happens. :wink:

Welcome to the forum @Loc and @Dr_Spankatronix!

3 Likes