Sample Some Of Disc - Reassembling the jams

Unbelievable! That was so fast. Can’t wait to listen. Downloading now.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks @Phunklord_Siege and @Seventieslord! :tada: :tada:

1 Like

Ditto to what @silentboatman said, thanks @Phunklord_Siege and @Seventieslord , great great stuff!!

1 Like

Sorry, I’m just seeing this. I have no idea about those tracks. If I can listen they might ring a bell. Sorry

1 Like

There is a mint copy of Sample Some Of Disc Sample Some Of Dat Vinyl on eBay UK for £17.50 inc delivery right now. Not for me but thought someone on here might be interested.

1 Like

:point_up:t3:I haven’t checked out the discdat tracks, although your post did remind me of one of the only tunes I can think of actually that used some of the…

appreciate that i’m almost so late to this as to be classified as absent but i was wondering if the assembled vols 1 & 2 of the samples from some of dat could be re-linked? Here’s hoping…

No problem, I’ll hook you up.

Cheers, it’s appreciated.

Here it is… someone buy this. I would, but, uh, I don’t have my wallet with me right now.

1 Like

Haha yeah that’s chump change

Only $230, it’s a bargain :grin:

1 Like

That oatmeal cookies snippet is actually a released song by the Horny Horns. It’s called cookie monster and is on the final blow album.

1 Like

Damn! You’re right! Haha well there’s time I spent making an approximation of a track that already exists that I’ll never get back! Lol

2 Likes