P-Funk Video Clips!?!

Woke up bright and early feeling good with this slice of Funk on my mind. Have a good weekend Y’all.:metal:t3:

3 Likes

Recently discovered this ad on a Facebook page another ad that The Funk Mob utilised along with a loop from ‘Funk Bounce!

1 Like

I can’t sing for shit but the acoustics in my block really got me inspired last Monday!!!:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Not as glamorous or funky as George but then not many are…,
https://fb.watch/67vJ8Mw-QB/

With Jaco , I can dig it :heart: Baby

:relaxed:With Jaco?:man_shrugging:t2:

I am sorry , I thought someone mentioned little Beaver here , apologies for any confusion .

1 Like

Coowell. I didn’t know Jaco appeared on a Lottle Beaver track. I just listened to ‘ I can dig it’ on YT very groovy!

1 Like

The album is called party down , it’s a great album . Glad you liked it

July 4th.

1 Like
1 Like

this might be a long shot, but I’m wondering if anybody happens to have a certain Bernie video that used to be on youtube. It was a video of him playing live in studio with some other musicians. It’s called Pigtronix something-or-other. In the middle of it Bernie says something like “You should seriously consider playing Pigtronix… therefore, get fat”. I downloaded the audio of it at some point, but I don’t have the video. It was one of my favorite videos and I’m kicking myself for not downloading it. Hopefully somebody has it?? It would be a god send.

1 Like

Wow! Stumbled across this on YT.

3 Likes

haven’t watched this all the way thru yet but imma just lay this right here. GC interview. says he’s recorded a few albums he’s waiting to put out.

4 Likes

Still only a short segment but maybe that’s all there is!

2 Likes

George looks really good. Still hoping to see him in London - bought tickets shortly before the pandemic started…DOH!!!

George Clinton and the Pfunk Allstars vs Parliament-Funkadelic. I like the sound of that :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah this was a good listen. He’s always got a few albums he is getting ready to put out lol. I guess he got bored with One Nation Under Sedation and shelved it.

3 Likes

Nice - have to admit I just haven’t heard of this before!

5 posts were split to a new topic: Early Funkadelic footage from 1971