Motor City Booty with Amp on numbered vinyl

Check this out! The Sound of Vinyl will release Motor City Booty with Amp on numbered vinyl.

Pre-order up now. Release on 27 March 2020.

Need to get a hold of this Amp is my boy. PFAS were putting on some really strong gigs in the 90s with him on the keys.

1 Like

The release date seems to have been pushed back to 24 April 2020.

Pushed back once again :face_with_raised_eyebrow: . New release date: 29 May 2020.

Got my copy last week. Haven’t played it yet, but it looks pretty neat.

Hey @Dan.Wooridge!

Yeah it came at last :slight_smile: . Slippin on Ya Pimpin is an instant classic with it’s parlet/brides feel. Other favorites at the moment are I Got It and Funk Is Here To Stay. Superficial is also really nice.

If anybody hasn’t heard this album, it differs some from Amps other albums as he doesn’t sing lead on every track.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Amp Fiddler - Amp City Knights

Motor City Booty will get a yellow/blue release later in October. The first release and the pink/purple one used the same master, so I suppose this will also use the same one. Here’s a link to the record over at Juno.
motorcitybooty_yellowblue

I’m pretty happy with my pink/purple variant, so I don’t think i’ll get this one. About that pink/purple variant, they promoted it as numbered, but it wasn’t. That info is also now removed from the Sound of Vinyl site. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like