Sometimes, the GM archives can produce some beautiful images of P-Funk history.
The Brides of Funkenstein (Lynn Mabry and Dawn Silva) sign autographs at Disc-O-Mat in Times Square, New York City in 1978 to promote their debut album Funk Or Walk.
From left to right: Phillip Van Pool, Atlantic Records field merchandiser, Jay Maklin, WEA field merchandiser, Dawn and Lynn.
9 Likes
Is there a way of replacing the main pic with this color image?
2 Likes
That’s an AI-enhanced image right? Think it would be good to keep the old image as reference.
1 Like
The B&W image will always be saved. I’m just very impressed by the colorization in the second image.
1 Like
Yes. I believe I have this in an old Rock & Soul mag. It was not a feature on them persay, but was a smaller pic in the “notes” section they did with alot of photos of other artists doing their thang in the industry. Classic.