Sizzaleenmean (Unofficial) Single Edit

I’ve always been of the opinion (and I think I’ve seen others here mention it too) that Sizzaleenmean has no business being anywhere as long as it is. I like the song but I never make it more than a few minutes in because it’s just so repetitive with not enough going on. Anyways, I made a “single” edit of it so that I could listen to it without wanting to gouge my ears out, and thought I might as well share it here. It’s about 4 min compared to the original 9 lol.

If the link dies at any point, message me and I can repost it for ya.

5 Likes

I prefer the album (long) version. Different strokes for different folks. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nice edit. I could get into that.

1 Like

this is a great edit! i wonder if a shorter edit would be enough to salvage party people… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I love the Party People radio edit. I still have it on 45 rpm.

1 Like

Very cool! For comparison, you can also listen to the official single edit, which you can find on the flip side of Agony of DeFeet! Check it out:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/cc9ab7e693350f2a439827615e16edde20230801221726/5484ffdd1ac1508473c4942308f951f720230801221755/35b801

2 Likes

Nice! Didn’t know there was an official single edit. (Although I didn’t really do much research.) I like my edit better, but then again I am biased lol. I like the singing part at the end that the official edit doesn’t include, the “doo-doo-doo-nnn-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo”

2 Likes

Yep. I still have that 45.