Power Of The One getting vinyl release

P-Vine is releasing Bootsy’s The Power Of The One on a 2 vinyl set in July 2022. Juno Records got it listed for only €62. :sweat_smile:

If you get it directly from Japan, like from hmv.co.jp, you can get it from around €45 (plus shipping of course). No info so far on P-Vine’s site.

1 Like

This release got pushed back to late October according to P-Vine. They did however release a CD version that includes two bonus tracks. Bewise (FredWreck rmx) and Bootsy’s Play-Cation. The latter is from that digital EP release from not that long ago.

P-Vine is also planning on releasing a 7" (limited to 500 copies), Hip Hop Lollipop/Bewise (FredWreck remix). Hip Hop Lollipop is a remake of Club Funkateers. Juno link.

1 Like

If anyone gets that Bewise remix, let me know. Not too keen on reordering the CD just for that version.

They arrived today! Got them directly from P-Vine in Japan so I thought it would take a couple of weeks, but it only took 6 days!

Both the album and the 7" came in polylined inner sleeves, so they feel like quality releases. But I haven’t had the time to listen to them yet.

The 7” is actually in a P-Vine company sleeve with the cover printed on an insert (and with lyrics on the back). The album also came with a smaller insert, but forgot to take a picture of it.

3 Likes