New coloured vinyl reissues coming…

Incoming!

Bootsy - Ultra Wave

and 4 Warners-period Funkadelics

Nothing new, but they do look nice!

2 Likes

That Ultra Wave vinyl looks really nice.

I suppose the sound quality won’t be better than the original (maybe the same… I donno), so I think I probably won’t get it. But really nice color. And it’s always nice to see some new reissues.

1 Like

Nice color indeed! I love this album too…

2 Likes

Music On Vinyl is releasing another color variant. This time it’s Bootsy’s The One Giveth on gold vinyl. I’m wondering if the vinyl will actually be gold colored or if it’s just the promo image. I noticed that quite often the color of the vinyl differs from the image… Also, the cover appears to be darker. Seems to be a recurring issue with reissues.

1 Like

Are the reissues even good to get if you have the original??

Give me a quality remaster versus fancy colored vinyl any day.

1 Like

I totally agree. Welcome to the forum @ccfunkster !

@Unclejam, I would say no. Maybe if you like that 180 gram feel and/or the color.

Music On Vinyl continues to release color variants of the Bootsy catalog. This time it’s This Boot Is Made For Fonk-N. Not so sure about the sound quality compared to the original, but it comes with the comic booklet, so that’s nice.

I’ll buy one even though I have the original. I would just like to have the comic just in case something happens to my other one. And the color seems pretty cool!

2 Likes

Got the One Giveth pressing. I’m generally not one to get reissues, but these pressings fascinate me. I may also cop Ultra Wave soon.

1 Like