I'm Gon Make U Sick (Promo video out now!)

Sort of a test post…
The promo video for “I’m Gon Make U Sick” was released on May 8, 2018!

Share your thoughts!

1 Like

Looking good!

Don’t know why, but it got me thinking about the If Anybody Gets Funked Up (It’s Gonna Be You) video. :grinning:

Mudbone sounds great!

Hopefully the album will drop soon. It seems to be done. GC has been previewing tracks on Periscope for a year…

I had the exact same thing in mind when watching this. “If Anybody” was a great party video, too!

Hey Swang, good to see you!!!

Good to see you too. Glad we have a P forum back on the net. Facebook is cool, but this is even better…

Would love if it got released on vinyl, with a gatefold and all.

However, How Late Do U Have 2BB4UR Absent, Gangsters Of Love and First Ya Gotta Shake The Gate only got released on cd. And I’m Gon Make U Sick O’Me only got released digital. So maybe I sholdn’t get my hopes up.

On the other hand, the 33 tracks from Shake The Gate would maybe be alot for a vinyl release :slight_smile:

There is this stripped down release which is the closest to Shake The Gate on vinyl.
Would rather call it a 12" EP, though.

But yeah, the new one on vinyl would be awesome.

Yeah I remember that 12". I was thinking of buying it, but it never happened… And I don’t know why I didn’t get it, because it has a really great remix of Ain’t That Funkin’ Kinda Hard On You!

Man, I need to buy that one!