George on Flamagra

Y’all peeped George on Flying Lotus’s album Flamagra that dropped today? Pretty chill track.

2 Likes

Great song! Wasn’t that sir nose I heard :grin:. I gotta check out Flying Lotus more.

1 Like

I wonder what the status is of George’s album on the Brainfeeder. They were talking about it pretty good a couple years ago. This one’s nice a spacy. It would be neat to hear a whole album’s worth of material like this. Besides the obvious homage to “Jam Fan”, it’s got some Atomic Dog in it too.

1 Like

Yeah, he talked about that Brainfeeder album back in 2016. On Shake The Gate (late 2014) it said “Stay tuned for Medicaid Fraud Dogg coming soon” and that took four years. So I guess this album should get released around 2020 :smile:

Would also love a full album with tracks like this one! I didn’t think about the connection to Fan Jam at first, but you’re right of course.

You want me to be cool, but I’m not… You need a fan…

Bit off topic, but the subsequent track with Little Dragon is a great little groove, listening to the whole album now!

Will check it out!

Still waiting for that Brainfeeder album. Maybe he wants to drop the P-Funk Allstars album first and then the Brainfeeder one…