Donny Sterling
Ricky Monroe
Mustafa Womack
Lisa Eddings
Shirley Clinton
Yavasae Direll
Pandora Blake
George Clinton

I assume guitar and bass is Binky and Donny but.

I see they’re carrying on the noble tradition of not telling us nerds shit about who what where😀

2 Likes

I am surprised I know some funkateers who are not feeling the album. I think it’s funky than a mugg.

2 Likes

Party me up is a banger says this old fool. I can hear the little Prince in his geetar. Fly on Curtis. And whoever the piano man is at the end of it. :fire: :metal:

2 Likes

There’s a new single up on Spotify and Amazon music too… ‘Skunkin It Up’. Not a bad track either…

2 Likes

Hey Yall I stumbled accross this fourm somehow but here I is. Binky Womack Yall can find out more and get the Cds from Tha Punion.com or Tha P Union on facebook. We recently started a new Band had some issues within the Union. The New Group is call Tha Skunk Mob. The reason there is 2 versions of Flush it is that the majority wanted the record uncut uncensored until No one could play the songs on radio then there was a debate on editing out some words verses re recording the entire thing. These are some of the promblems that led to the end of Tha P Union and birth of Tha Skunk Mob. With all the players could & would create music in minutes. So we felt giving up one album in the time in took was whack. Trey, Bink, Donny, Funky Soul Brotha, Bald Loc, with the added sprinkles of George Clinton these guys are all Platinum Producers. First single out but was Released under Tha P union full album and Cd will be available Jan 2023. Guitars Curtis Binky Womack, Jimmy Roach, Mark Pain, Bass Donnie Sterling keys on Party me up Donnie Sterling all guitars on Party me Up Binky Womack.
Ellie Mae all keys Funky Soul Brotha everything guitars Binky Womack all Vocals Binky Womack and Treylewd. Full credits on You tube.Social Media for Tha Skunk Mob is under development. She Yall in 2023 check for me @BinkyWomack.com FaceBook BinkyWomack everywhere else under BinkyWomack ig, etc

6 Likes

New CD coming 2023 Tha Skunk Mob

3 Likes

Hey its BALDY (UNCLE FUNK)from THE P UNION.now known as THE SKUNK MOB.I jst wanted to say thank you to erry bdy and get ready for SKUNK MOB 2023!! @oldmanloc

4 Likes

Hey we got sum new shit comming …SKUNK MOB…single out now under P Union SKUNKIN IT UP.

Damn, can’t wait to jump on it. Mugs know exactly how I feel about the P-Union album. How I would love to bump Ellie Mae loud on the radio but that would be the end of my career lol. Loving seeing Donnie Sterling back at it.
Str8 FONK.

1 Like

Skunk Mob be like buses…you wait ages for one then two turn up.

Ta for the updates on who played what - this nerd thanks you. :metal:

Both versions on tidal are stanky and explicit. I play em both. Skunk Mob single is on there too.

Pepe le pew got dat new doodoo! Seriously underrated music… Cant wait for the new album! Much thanks!!

The guitar on Union Brain. :metal::metal::metal:

The Prince sample and they keys on ParliaFunkadelicUnionThang :man_dancing:t5:

1 Like

I just gotta say, if anyone on here hasn’t yet gone through Binky Womack’s solo stuff… highly recommended… wouldn’t call it p-funk but some top quality genre-bending music. Excellent guitar, song writing, production and guest artists. Definitely more appreciation for his role in the p union/ skunk mob now… thoughts?

3 Likes

I’m in love with Auntie. :grinning:

I know it’s fucked up. But I like it.

That’s got some great guitar on it, not just the lead either. Just a great song. Filthy, catchy chorus; don’t be singing it near yer aunties.

Will definitely check Mr Womack’s solo stuff out.

2 Likes

Love this.

I want a Hardcore Jollies hoodie like that. It’s fucking deadly. :metal:

1 Like

Yeah thats cool, thanks for sharing.

and haha yep the hoodie is great too :sunglasses:

1 Like

Guessing this is official? Never come across qobuz before

1 Like

I have a new Pfunk holy grail. :grinning:

Galahad got to get that hoodie, by hook or by crook-y

The skunk mob album is yet to hit tidal but it does have shake that thang, so.

2 Likes

Tha Skunk Mob Cometh is Stinking up the Radio everywhere. Hope yall vibn with P Funk Radio That’s where all the Doo Doo is 24/7

1 Like