2010s P-Funk albums

That’s what I think. It’s a name that can be used over and over again, like Ringo Starr and his All-Starr Band!

How many mixes are there? I only know of the one from the album and the one from version excursion.

Definitely we like a lot of the same tracks here. I’d say that for the most part, I’m partial to the songs I placed in the Funkadelic bucket, but not entirely. If I was making a disc of my true favourites, a couple from each of the other two buckets would move over along with them.

Yes, definitely. Although strangely, there are some horns on Shake the Gate too!

No Mos is probably my favourite from MFD, followed closely by Dada (surprised no one has mentioned that one yet). On Fire, I’m Gon Make U Sick O’Me, Riddle Me This would be high up there as well.

I think for the most part, we all have strong agreement on what the best tracks are from these two albums. There are over 50 songs, so that’s saying something. I wonder what a “best of” would look like from this era, and how it would flow.

Nice catch. Fixed it.